This week's... Deanna Rose...

 Another day, another week, another blog to spill my guts about nonsense. Yesterday was the Solar Eclipse. ๐ŸŒ— I didn't think I would give a single care about it, however, looking through our sweet little glasses ๐Ÿ˜Žand watching the coverage of the sun, witnessing how dark it got outside, mid-day, was actually quite neat. I saw only a few videos that showed complete coverage, and that would have been really cool to witness. Didn't think I would care much, but ended up being a lot cooler than I imagined. Saturday and Sunday was Wrestlemania 40 and my kids had ALL of the emotions, both days. We have been watching wrestling in our house now for at least 12 years, consistently. I don't that there is an end in sight. Thankfully, there have been minimal wrestling related injuries. Time will tell... hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. 

 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cDY8OTF25d1U96Kb0esSpBJpFpYdP5vzhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kHYawkKiTn_q0lglj88KK3QMU_xnL9qnhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1y82P8ocv974ZKFXAfDc5j6HfHfqIETKF 

    This week I start my weekly dedication blogs. I don't have a set schedule and they are in no particular order, so hopefully nobody's feelings get hurt. I'm just gonna go with it and let my heart lead me. It's been a rough week, mentally. I truly feel like my life is a series of days meshed together to form weeks that we have to get over to make it out on the other side, unscathed. Yet every single week, something else happens, a wrench gets thrown in, another stressor, another bill, another incident, something happens that we have to get through. Maybe next week will be a better week? I just have to get through this week and I'll have somewhat of a break. And then another year passes and I am right where I was, older, grayer, stress showing more on my face, hormones aloof and raising hell any chance they get. Is everyone else feeling this way? Is there something I am doing wrong? I try so hard to have a positive outlook and wake up looking at the day like I can accomplish anything but whooooooo boy, it is ROUGH lately. 

    Life is hard without people: without family, without a few friends, and without someone who feels like they get you. Someone who you can talk to about literally anything and not feel judged, or like you need to put on a special hat or mask to be around. Someone who knows all of your secrets and has seen you in your worst possible stages of life. Someone who doesn't care if your house is dirty or if you haven't showered and are still in your pajama pants when you hang out. Someone you can text your feelings or thoughts (or TikToks or IG reels) to and they will tell you if they disagree with you and help you see things from a different perspective or if you are being petty and need to check yourself. They want for you what will make you happiest, and will cheer you on, supporting all of your crazy dreams. They also grow to be a part of your family, treat your kids with love, and root for them, even if they are on their own kids opposing team. Surrounding yourself with kindness, positivity and humor is key. And I truly believe that I have one of the best people on this earth in my corner. She even offers legal advice when I say I may rage out and unalive someone. LOL. JOKING!!!!! She is my Dee. And I consider myself one of the luckiest people that she is one of my very best friends. I don't know how I would be getting through life lately without her, but I am so grateful that I don't have to know what that is like. We get each other, we respect and have love for each other and we help each other to be the very best. I want to be like her when I grow up. I hope she knows how much she truly means to me and how much I value her. And that I would probably have lost my mind by now if it weren't for her. 

    Deanna has 3 kids, 2 of which are boys and a husband. She knows the stress of trying to balance it all, trying to raise good humans and having to constantly clean pee on the seat. Love you Dee. Thanks for being you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back, baby!

Disability Schmisability

One week, but feels like a month